Happy Friday, everyone! Hope you’re all kicking off the weekend in a fun and relaxing way if possible. David and I are painting the town red. …Wellll, part of our living room is painted red. Does that count? We turned down multiple social engagement offers in our metropolis to be present for the season premiere of Stargate Atlantis.
Whilst awaiting the big moment (I said that with a British accent), I’m taking inspiration from a great blog, Altered Ambitions. Christi was challenged to share seven random things about herself. So I thought to myself, “Why not mooch off of this idea?” (also said with a British accent)
So for your weekend reading pleasure (or pain), here are seven random things about me…
1. My left thumb is double jointed.
2. I think Worcestershire sauce on mashed potatoes is quite tasty.
3, When I was born I had black hair and blue eyes. (very different now – no comments!)
4. Despite a fear of heights, I’d love to try parasailing and the trapeze.
5. I’ve been on Texas’ death row. Don’t ask me how I escaped.
6. I think it’s fascinating how owls can turn their heads so far around.
7. I have never understood the appeal of the Three Stooges.
…There you have it. Now, what about you?