Thanks to Rosslyn Elliott over at Inkhorn Blue, I’ve been tagged (thanks, Rosslyn). So here’s the deal: I’ll share seven random/weird things about myself. I’ve been thinking about it off and on all day, and this is a challenge. I’ve done this once or twice before. I’m also no stranger to the game “Two Truths and a Lie.” Some of you are starting to know me too well! Hmmm…let’s see if I’m up to the task. =)
1. I love climbing things–usually I can’t resist. When I get up really high, though, I’m like a scared kitten in a tree. That still doesn’t stop me most of the time.
2. I often read magazines from back to front.
4. Texas Independence Day is another favorite day and should still be a holiday. Don’t get me started.
5. The Ginger Rogers in me would love to take more ballroom dancing classes.
6. As a three-year-old I ran away from home.
7. I didn’t see “Star Wars” all the way through until I was in college.
So there you go. But…I’m adding my own twist. One of these is only partially true. Care to guess?
I could tag others, but I’d like to hear from those who don’t necessarily have a blog. I dare you to add your seven things in the comments. And if you do have a blog–and even if you’ve already posted your seven things–add some more here!